The position of Head Coach NSW Team for Cricketers with an intellectual disability is responsible for the individual skill development and team performance of the NSW team in the lead up to and during the National Disability Championships in Geelong (Victoria) 17-24 January 2017.
Travel and accommodation for the National Championships will be funded. There will be also be a contribution to coaching fees for each day of coaching.
- Selection of NSW Squad from the inaugural All Ability Bash 01 to be held at Bankstown (23 or 30th October TBA) and Wollongong on 27th November. Attendance on these dates is essential to select the team.
- Develop a program that facilitates excellence in team and individual preparation and performance in the lead up to the National Disability
- Manage local Cricket clubs to develop the players in the lead up to the Championships and liaise with satellite coaches
- Attend the National Disability Championships in Geelong (Victoria) 17-24 January 2017
- Report and have accountability to Cricket NSW Community Engagement Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Representative (Level 2) Cricket Coaching Accreditation (or international equivalent)
- Experience coaching at Premier/Grade Cricket level or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to motivate, positively influence and build strong stakeholder relationships
- High-level administration / Microsoft Office skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team with the flexibility to interact with a wide range of staff and stakeholders
For further information, please contact Julie Stafford email@example.com or call 02 8302 6028
To apply for this role, please send CV and Letter of Application to:
Julie Stafford, Community Engagement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st August 2016